Does infrastructure have an impact on campus life?


When talking about campus life we are actually being general, I'll talk about the school infrastructure which usually influences the lives of those who work on campus, that is, the students themselves and the stuff of course.I would like to mention that facilities in this campus are very well equipped and in very good condition.This has made the place a very conducive area for learning hence making campus life enjoyable!

Meanwhile the facilities that I am talking about are the lecture rooms, well equipped with good learning aids such as the digital projector for presentation and the seating arrangement is generally good.The size of these rooms is large enough to accommodate a lot of students.You know it is always preferable to sit comfortably when learning. I think I like the seats which are usually found on the sides, you can find them in the F1 building.In addition there are computer labs and engineering labs which seem to entertain me with the equipment! All labs have relevant equipment and one can always find what they want at any time.
By Oaitse

0 comments: